It can be a never-ending battle to lose weight or maintain a healthy size. By eating the right kind of foods however, it’s going to make that fight for a slim line figure a little easier. Fruit is great for getting rid of belly fat, in addition to other benefits like reducing your risk of cancer and other illnesses.Fruit gives you that sweet fix you are craving but without the bad stuff that you would find in candy or cake. The amount of fiber, nutrients, vitamins and minerals found in fruit are huge. Fresh fruit is generally your best option but you can get it in other forms such as from a can and even frozen. As long as you choose fruit that doesn’t have added sugar or other additives (be sure to check the packaging,) you are all good!Fruit is great to snack on and should be eaten on a daily basis. Below you can find a list of the best fruits to lose the largest amount of weight In the shortest time possible.WatermelonsA large amount of your average watermelon is made up of water and you know how healthy H20 is. These juicy fruits are super low calorie and anything low in calories is already pretty ideal for weight loss. Staying hydrated gives your body energy and it also keeps you fuller for longer. Snack on watermelon on its own or add to a salad if you want to make it a little more interesting.Pears‘Pectin’ is a well known natural appetite suppressant and pears are full of this amazing ingredient. Keep the peel on your pear for an extra fiber fix that will help reduce bloating and keep your body regular. Pears have also been proven to lower cholesterol, therefore reducing your risk of heart disease.ApplesOne of the best fruits for weight loss is definitely apples. They are very low calorie and small enough to snack on when you are on the go. Apples will keep you full from meal to meal due to their high fiber content, which means you can ditch those unnecessary calories you might be consuming. This fruit will also balance your blood sugar levels which means you can make better food choices that you are actually happy with! All this plus maximum heart health and a natural cancer fighter, it seems that an apple a day really does keep the doctor away.BlueberriesAll berries are good to eat but small blueberries in particular. A whole cup of blueberries, which will keep you full for quite some time, are a mere 80 calories! Due to the nutrients found in blueberries, your metabolism is actually going to be boosted which helps burns fat at a faster rate. There are many ways that you can eat this fruit including on their own, in a smoothie or even infused in your own blueberry sauce.BananasA favorite fruit among many are bananas and it’s plain to see why. In addition to being delicious, bananas help you lose weight and have many other health benefits. A banana before or after a workout is great because it increases your metabolism and gives you an energy boost. Bananas can even relieve muscle cramps and regulate blood pressure so they are well worth fitting into your daily life.GrapefruitsLast but not least are grapefruits, this is a fruit with many weight loss benefits that is often overlooked. Grapefruits are filled with water so will keep you hydrated (ESSENTIAL for weight loss!) They also lower insulin levels and have fat burning enzymes. Some of the amazing ingredients found in grapefruits including potassium, vitamin C, folic acid and protein. These facts actually make grapefruits a super food in terms of weight loss and many health gurus swear by them.
If you are like most people, having a healthy, low-calorie breakfast is difficult because mornings can be very hectic. Fortunately, there is a healthy breakfast that you can eat and you can prepare it in just a few minutes. It is oatmeal. There a few things about oatmeal that makes it a healthy breakfast that can help you to lose weight.
There are some people who think that oatmeal is bad for them because of its thick texture and the fact that it fills you up. This is not the case. Oatmeal is actually really good for you. A cup of instant oats served plain contains:
- 159 Calories
- 27 Grams of Carbohydrates
- 5 Grams of Protein
- 3 Grams of Fat
When shopping for oatmeal, you should understand that the flavored brands of oatmeal on the shelf are not as good for you. There are 157 calories in flavored oatmeal, however, the package is much smaller, therefore, you could find yourself getting hungry before lunch. If you are trying to keep your calorie count down, snacking before lunch won’t help.
The Fiber In Oatmeal Promotes Weight Loss
The major benefit of oatmeal when it comes to weight loss is its fiber content. Some people believe that since fiber is a carbohydrate that it is bad for you.
This isn’t the case. Fiber doesn’t break down to sugar like the typical carbohydrate does. Instead, it will absorb the water in your stomach, helping you feel fuller longer. It also prevents constipation. A cup of oatmeal contains about 4 grams of fiber. This is 13 percent of the recommended daily amount.
Best of all, some of the fiber in oatmeal comes from soluble fiber, which can combat belly fat. This is great for many people because stubborn belly fat is a very common problem.
Oatmeal vs Cereal
Many people eat cereal for breakfast because it is quick and easy. Before you make cereal your go-to breakfast, you should know this. A study was performed in 2015 to see which breakfast food was better when it comes to weight loss. Half of the participants were given cornflakes and milk for breakfast, the other half was given oatmeal.
The subjects who were given oatmeal reported that they felt fuller, longer. Also, they lost more weight than the subjects who were given cornflakes.
Alternatives If You Find That Oatmeal Is Too Plain
Regardless of the health and weight loss benefits of oatmeal, some people choose not to eat it because it tastes too plain. Fortunately, there are a few healthy ways that you can make your oatmeal taste better.
To dress up your oatmeal a bit, you can add:
- Chopped apples
- Chopped bananas
- Chopped pears
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Pureed pumpkin
- Pumpkin pie spice
If you are looking for a breakfast that is easy to make, healthy, and tasty and satisfying, oatmeal is an excellent option. Best of all, this is one healthy food that isn’t going to cost you a lot of money.
Carrots have long been lauded for their various health benefits, and people have been encouraged to incorporate them into their daily diet.
What is the fuss when it comes to this oddly shaped root vegetable and why is it Bugs Bunny’s favorite food? Here are 10 health benefits associated with the orange-colored superfood that might help answer these questions.
1. Strong Bones–Two of the minerals contained in carrots–Potassium and Vitamin K–help to strengthen the body’s bones via providing amino acids to build protein.
2. Skin Protectant–The beta-carotene in carrots has a variety of benefits, including the fact that it acts as a skin protectant from the Sun’s harmful rays and bolsters the body’s ability to fight infection from skin wounds.
3. Immunity Booster–Another benefit linked to beta-carotene is its ability to convert into Vitamin A when consumed, along with its power to ward off viruses and infections, and therefore, boosting the body’s immune system.
4. Heart Healthy–Carrots are known to lower cholesterol levels and risk of cardiovascular disease by enabling the body to digest fats easier and more effectively.
5. Better Oral Health–This is a unique benefit associated with carrots and could explain why Bugs Bunny loves them so much. The consumption of carrots actually cleans your teeth via their crunchy texture, which removes the plaque from your teeth and stimulates the production of saliva, which neutralizes the bacteria housed in the mouth.
6. Anti-Aging–Another benefit associated with beta-carotene is its ability to act as an anti-oxidant for damaged cells in the body.
7. Detoxifier–Vitamin A generated by beta-carotene helps detoxify the body via flushing toxins from the liver. This reduces the production of bile and helps the liver process fats more efficiently.
8. Anti-oxidant-Rich— Carrots are chock full of anti-oxidants known as carotenoids, which give carrots their distinctive orange hue.
9. Stroke Preventative–According to studies, people who eat 5 or more carrots a week are less likely to be at risk for strokes than those who consume one or fewer carrots in a month.
10. Vitamin-Rich–In addition to their Vitamin A-rich notoriety, carrots are also rich in Vitamins C, E, K, and D. These nutrients aid numerous organs and systems of the body, including your eyes/vision, skin, immune, cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, etc. In fact, there is not a system in the body that does not benefit from these essential vitamins.
Now, we can see why carrots are so beneficial to the human body and why we should incorporate them into our daily diet. Perhaps carrot juice is not your cup of tea. It does not matter whether you prefer them in juice form, as sticks, chopped or shredded in salads, or as baby carrots, whatever entices you to consume more carrots can only benefit you and your overall health, just ask Bugs!
The TRX exercise program is tough but it is a full body workout. This will help improve balance, strength, and core muscles. This workout will help the abs get toned. There are 5 tough TRX moves for a full body workout that are effective and will help a person get into shape.
1. TRX Forward Lunge
This exercise move will help target all of your lower body as well as your core muscles. You will learn balance at this time as well. This move targets the quads, hamstrings, as well as the glutes and abs.
To perform this move:
- Take a step away from the anchor point and face away from this.
- Stand up straight and put the right foot into the TRX straps.
- Bend the right knee at a 90 degree angle and keep the left foot on the ground.
- Bend the left knee so that it is also at a 90 degree angle while moving the right knee down also keeping it at a 90 degree angle.
- Straight up the left knee so that it will be in a standing position.
- Repeat this same move using the other leg.
2. TRX Push UP
According to recent studies this move will help strengthen the torso muscles. It is better for the spring and will help strengthen the muscles in the back. This exercise targets the peces, tricepts, and the serrate santerior.
To perform this move:
- Face away from the anchor after hooking the toes into the straps. The knees should be on the floor and the hands should be wider than the width of the shoulders. They should be at a 45 degree angle facing away from the body.
- Keep the core muscles tight and the back straight. Lift the body up using the palms until the arms are fully extended. This will be the starting position.
- Lower the body until the elbows form a 90 degree angle.
- To complete the pushup return to the starting position. This should then be repeated in several sets.
3. TRX Chest Press
This exercise will have a person in a position that is a little unstable but they will need to work with gravity to control their body weight. The muscles that are going to be used in this exercise are the upper and the lower pects as well as the triceps.
To perform this move:
- Stand with the feet apart around the length of the hips. Face away from the anchor and grab onto the handles.
- Extend the arms until they are parallel to the floor.
- To perform this move lean forward , bend the elbows, and lower the chest until it is between the hands.
- Extend the arms to push the body back up into a standing position. Repeat this exercise.
4. TRX Low Row
This exercise uses a seated cable row where a person is pulling themselves up. This will work out the muscle in the back as well as the abs.
To perform this move:
- Face the anchor and position the feet shoulder length apart. The palms of the hands should be facing each other.
- Keep the palms around the height of the chest. Lean backwards and extend the arms in front of the body, putting all the weight on the heels.
- Tighten the core muscles. To perform this move squeeze the shoulder blades together. The elbows should be close to the body. Using the arms pull the torso up until they meet. Lower the body back to the starting position and repeat.
5. TRX Planks
According to research this move is more beneficial than the regular plank. It will target the abs, hips, and the obliques.
To perform this move:
- Hang the cables so the straps will be around 6 inches off of the ground.
- Place the top of the feet on the floor and then hook the feet into the straps.
- Put the elbows under the shoulder and rest the forearms on the floor. Be sure to support the entire weight of the body.
- The hips and the knees should be lifted off the floor. This will contract the muscles in the upper back and will help strengthen the back at the same time.
- Be sure to hold this position and keep the core muscles tight. Repeat as needed.
These are some of the best exercises to do to help work out the body. These exercise moves will help strength the core muscle and will allow a person to get into shape.
Walking is often cited as a common treatment for sufferers of lower back pain. This is mainly because it is a rather gentle type of exercise: one that helps back pain sufferers to stay fit and active without putting too much strain on their spine. There are other key reasons why this type of physical activity can help to soothe and even to cure lower back pain, though.
Firstly, walking keeps all the systems in your body functioning. It gets your blood pumping, your respiratory system working healthily and your digestive system running smoothly. Sufferers of lower back pain who decide just to stay curled up at home for weeks on end find that these vital systems in their body slow down or stop functioning to smoothly. This in its turn impacts negatively on their overall body health and thus makes it harder for them to recover from the back pain.
Secondly, walking helps with pain relief. This is because, like all forms of exercise, it prompts your body to produce more endorphins. Endorphins dull your brain’s ability to feel pain and as such they mean that you do not feel that horrible lower back pain so acutely.
What if your back really hurts – too much to walk?
With very severe lower back pain, even normal walking can be too much. However, you can still reap the benefits of walking by exercising in a swimming pool instead. Swimming is probably the most low impact exercise that you can engage in, and it helps to get your blood pumping, your lungs working, and your muscles moving – all the while soothing your painful lower back with those precious endorphins.
Incorporate a walk into your daily routine.
The answer to the question, ‘is walking a good exercise for lower back pain’ is: ‘in general, yes!’. Low impact, pain relieving and good for keeping your body healthy as you wait for that pain to ease, walking is generally highly recommended for lower back pain sufferers. So, purchase some comfortable walking shoes, ensure that you have a spine friendly bag or backpack, and start walking more. You are sure to notice a positive improvement in your back.
Avocados are very popular. If you love guacamole dip, you know that you cannot make it without avocados. There are many people who eat avocados on their own for breakfast or as a snack. If you haven’t tried avocados or if you just prefer something different, you should consider all of the health benefits associated with avocados.
1. Avocados Are Loaded With Nutrients
Avocados are rich in close to 20 vitamins and minerals per serving. Just one serving of this delicious fruit contains:
- 26% Vitamin B6
- 53% Vitamin K
- 33% Vitamin C
- 21% Vitamin E
- 41% Folate
- 28% Potassium
- 19% Copper
- 28% Pantothenic Acid
2. Avocados Are An Excellent Source Of Healthy Fat
Many people avoid eating avocados because the fat content is on the high side. What these people don’t know is that avocados are high in monounsaturated fat. This type of fat can reduce your risk of heart attack, stroke, and it can control the bad levels of cholesterol in your blood.
3. Avocados Can Help Manage Your Weight
If you are trying to lose weight, you should start eating avocados. According to a study published in the Nutrition Journal, eating half an avocado can help you feel full long after eating it. The study was conducted on overweight patients and they were given a half of an avocado with their lunch. Of the patients who were given avocados, 40 percent reported that they had little desire to eat for three hours after eating the avocados. Also, 28 percent of the participants had little desire to for five hours after eating.
4. Prevents Diabetes
Avocados are known to help regulate your blood sugar levels. When you keep your blood sugar levels stable, you can reduce your risk of developing diabetes. According to a study conducted by the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, the participants who were given an avocado with their lunch. After eating, they had their blood sugar levels measured and there was no increase at all. The participants who didn’t have an avocado with their lunch showed a small spike in their blood sugar levels.
5. Fights Inflammation
Chronic inflammation in the body can result in serious conditions such as heart disease, cancer, asthma, allergies, Alzheimer’s, cancer, arthritis, and many other serious diseases. Due to the high levels of oleic acid content in avocados, studies have shown that they can reduce the inflammation in the body.
6. Improves Your Eye Health
Macular degeneration is one of the leading causes of blindness in the United States. Your best defense against macular degeneration is zeaxanthin and lutein. The only way to get these things is through your diet. A study was performed on the 20 most consumed fruits and it found that the best source of lutein is an avocado. The study also found that they are an excellent source of zeaxanthin. If you want to protect the health of your eyes, you should start eating avocados.
7. Healthy Hair and Skin
When you include healthy fats in your diet, it can give you soft skin and glossy hair. One avocado contains over 20 percent of the daily recommended dose of vitamin E. This can protect your tissue from free radicals, which play a big part in premature aging. Many people find that rather than buying expensive skin creams, eating avocados or avocado oil can help fight premature aging within the body and it is much less expensive.
8. Lowers Cholesterol Levels
High cholesterol can double your risk of high cholesterol, which can result in heart disease. If you want to lower your cholesterol naturally, you should eat avocados. This fruit can lower your cholesterol levels, specifically, your LDL cholesterol, which is your bad cholesterol and they can lower your blood triglycerides. Avocados can also increase your HDL cholesterol, which is your good cholesterol.
9. Helps Your Body Absorb Nutrients
You can eat healthy foods all day long, however, it won’t do you any good if these foods aren’t absorbed in your body. There are plenty of nutrients that are fat soluble, such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin K, and certain antioxidants. This means that these nutrients need to be combined with fats in order to be absorbed in the body. If you add a half of an avocado with your salad, your body will be able to absorb the nutrients in the rest of the food in the salad.
10. Strong Bones
If you want to strengthen your bones, you should add more folate, copper, and vitamin K to your diet. Avocados are rich in each of these vitamins and nutrients. There have been studies published that show that eating an avocado a day can strengthen the bones of men and women of all ages.
11. Boost of Energy
If you find that you start feeling sluggish between 1 pm and 3 pm, you should start having an avocado as an afternoon snack. This delicious fruit is loaded with protein, carbs, and fats, which can give you the energy boost that you need. Before you choose a snack that will result in a sugar crash, you should consider having an avocado.
Avocados are not only delicious, they are also very healthy. If you are looking for a great snack to add to your diet, avocados are an excellent choice.
Despite whether it be comfortable on the adoration situate or loosening up by the fat, there’s something about some tea that makes the greater part of life’s fundamental things have all the designate of being all the all the all the more loosening up. While tea is in certainty soothing, it’s moreover queit strong. A couple of mix can empower you to stop eating while others can a long your calorie utilization. In any case, others arrangements are forceful to the point that they can even mollify the fat fitting off your edge. Yes, we comprehend that may appear like an opening line for a soft weight decrease pill see, yet you can’t battle with science. We’ve clean the investigation journals to present to you the best fat-fricasseeing mixes on supermarket racks—so basically sit back, start tasting and watch your fat break down away!
We treasure white tea since it works in four ways to deal with help you shed that irritating fat. As demonstrated by an examination dispersed in the journal Nutrition and Metabolism, this blend prevent the course of action of new fat cells while in the meantime boosting lipolysis, the body’s technique of isolating set away fats.
Another social affair of experts found that the tea is in like manner a rich wellspring of catechins(a tannic acid that is extracted from black catechu as a white crystalline substance), a sort of disease specialist that triggers the landing of fat from the telephones and helps speed the liver’s ability to change fat into imperativeness.
The stem, foods grown from the ground bark of the barberry bush contains berberine–a capable, normally happening, fat-broiling substance. An examination led by Chinese specialists uncovered that berberine can counteract weight pick up and the advancement of insulin resistance in rats devouring a high-fat eating routine. Past examinations have likewise discovered that devouring the plant can support vitality consumption and help diminish the quantity of receptors on the surface of fat cells, making them less adept to retain approaching wellsprings of flubber. Sounds like a justifiable reason motivation to have a some tea to us!
Celestial Seasonings and Teavana are liked by many people.
This red, frequently sweet tea made using the leaves of the Rooibos development are practical fat-melters. As per South African geniuses, polyphenols and flavonoids found in the plant upset adipogenesis–the progression of new fat cells–by as much as 22 percent. The chemicals in like way engage manual for fast handling. Taste this mix to help consumers that immovable piece of chub holding fast to your center.
These are liked by many tea lovers: Numi Organic Tea, Uncle Lee’s Tea
This created Chinese tea can truly get the cross of your fat cells! To find the blend’s fat-crusading powers Chinese scientists confined rats into five get-togethers and maintained them fluctuating weight control plans over a two month time navigate.
In spite of a control gathering, there was a get-together given a high-fat eating routine with no tea supplementation and three extra social affairs that were dealt with a high-fat eating regimen with fluctuating estimations of pu-erh tea evacuate.
The inspectors found that the tea outright chop down triglyceride concentrates (potentially unsafe fat found in the blood) and midsection fat in the high-fat eating routine parties. Notwithstanding the way that tasting the tea could have to some degree uncommon results in people.
Then again, we think these disclosures are sufficiently promising that it’s still without a doubt legitimized paying little regard to your while to settle yourself a steaming hot compartment.
HIIT- High-intensity interval training, is one of the most popular training styles which are known to greatly burn calories and to burn fat. Using alternates of high intensity exercise and small recovery periods, this training is perfect for those looking to burn some extra calories and fat. It not only urns fat and calories, but also builds lean muscles as well as helps in improving endurance and cardiac health of a person.
In this article, we discuss HIIT for abs workout which is recommended for people at intermediate to advance level.
To get the maximum benefit out of this workout, it is advised to push yourself especially during the high-intensity periods. The trick is to perform the moves as fast as you can without losing the form. The recovery period of 15 seconds will be suffiecnt so that you don’t burn out quickly.
Requirements: A gym timer which is a free app available for download, a towel or mat to lay on floor.
What you need to do: Perform each exercise move for at least 45 seconds with a 15 second rest in between. Complete 4 rounds by repeating all moves, with the total resting time about 30 to 90 seconds.
In this post, we have also included the relevant videos to guide you about each move. Using the proper form while exercising is crucial to the success of the routine which ensures that you will get maximum benefit out of the routine.
- Mountain Climbers
This exercise is use to build strength of upper body muscles which includes chest, arms, back and shoulders. It is essential to tone your upper body muscles as they hold up your bodyweight for considerable amount of time. Adding the legs movement upper body muscles stabilize more effectively.
- Russian twist
This exercise is great for not only strengthening your abdomen to give you that super-flat tummy but works on strengthening all of your stomach muscles. It works on the internal as well as the external oblique’s and also reduces the risk of dangerous cardiovascular diseases including the heart attacks and strokes.
- Jackknife Crunch
When traditional crunch is too easy for you, try a better alternative in the form of jackknife crunch. This exercise targets rectus abdominis that is situated in front of your abdomen known as “six pack”. Jackknife can also have many variations which can vary depending on the core muscles you are targeting.
- Jackknife Crunch
- Up & Down Plank
Planks are one of the greatest exercises out there for strengthening your core. While push ups are great for maintaing your rectus abdominis or in simple language main abs. Up and Down planks combine the best of push ups and planks. It is ideal for strengthening your abs, core and arms all in one go.
- Up & Down Plank
Burpees are a strength-building, awesome, calorie-torching, full body exercise. Burpees is the ideal source of making your body a fat burning machine. It is the most excellent source of burning calories, a ton of calories. They burn as much as 50% more fat than other exercises that why they are favoured by a lot of training experts.
- Leg Lifts
Leg lifts are essential component of HIIT training as they target leg muscles and core muscles. The main muscles they work with include the back and thigh muscles, abdominals and others. The body form in which they are applied can be differed depending upon whether you are lying down or standing.
- Bicycle Crunch
Bicycle crunches are known for strengthening and toning the ab muscles. Bicycle crunches are ideal for targeting all your ab muscles. It is also been called as one of the most effective exercises when it comes to abdominal strengthening according to various studies. It works better for abdominal muscles in compared to 12 other exercises, which include several crunches and variations of exercises. Bicycle crunch is the ideal exercise if you want to lose fat around your belly and strengthen your abdominal muscles.
Here’s the truth, and it’s good: regular 15-minute workouts can be just as beneficial as going to the gym. Of course, that is granted you are willing to maximize your time in those fifteen minutes to do your best. It may be hard, but once you are done – and it won’t take long – you will be ready to take that nap.
There are a few ways to maximize your work-out at home. What is most important is you stick to a strict schedule; typically, it is recommended you exercise three days in a row and rest for the next. If this is too much, you can always variate it throughout the week – but set your time. Save those fifteen minutes where you go through the total body workout. There are many exercises, some with and without equipment, choose the ones that suit your needs the best.
To begin with, the following workout requires no equipment, and it goes without saying the most effective – and standard – of these exercises is the push-up. No matter your level, you want to begin with three sets; see how many you can do. Five, maybe ten? Or more? Once you start to do perform this exercise on a regular level, you will begin to see instantons improvement to your body. Position yourself on the floor with your hands on the ground, slightly wider than your shoulders. Between each set, rest for one minute, and continue. No matter how many you do, it will improve your body right away – and over time – quicker than you think, you will be able to do twenty, fifty, sixty, and so on.
Together with this exercise, planking goes well with doing push-ups. They require the same: nothing more than a space on the floor. You may not know this, but planking is so much more than simply building your abs; it is building your core strength. Your core muscles are linked together in a belt around your stomach, moving up your sides and rounding on your back. Furthermore, and you know this, your spine is unstable. If you do not maintain the muscles that protect it, the flexibility of the bones will become a liability rather than an asset.
Like push-ups, do this in three sets: same position as before, elbows straight on the floor, with your hands extended. Focus the weight on your toes, and straight out as long as you can. Rest one minute.
After these two exercises, you should have time left for one more; and this time, to round it off, focus on your legs. Lay down on your back with your hands under your buttchecks, choose one leg and extend it horizontally along the floor while lifting the other leg approximately 45 degrees over it. You want to do this exercise in three sets also, each set consisting of ten or more repetitions. Once in position, begin to move your legs respectively up and down in a scissor-like movement; if you dare, incline your head and chest slightly upwards as you do so. But this is not otherwise needed.
That is how one fifteen work-out can look. In this case, you train your upper-body strength as well as your core muscles, rounding off with your legs. Repeat this three-to-five time a week, and your health will improve instantaneously.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to a full-body workout “boot-camp”. All you need to train your full body is a couple of dumbbells and fifteen minutes of your best time. You also want an interval timer. We recommend Gymboss, a free app ready to be downloaded. During this workout, you want to do all the following exercises each for one minute, then move on to the next without rest, and after the first set, wait one minute before continuing. In total, three sets are recommended, again.
Cross-Body Hammer Curl is the first exercise. This exercise is great for your forearms and your biceps. To perform it, you will need two dumbbells. Stand straight with your feet slightly apart at shoulder distance. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, put your hands down with your palms facing towards your sides. Then, without twisting the arm, curl the dumbbell in your hand up towards your opposite shoulder; slowly return it along the same path. Repeat the same motion with the opposite arm. Do this for a minute.
Cross-Body Hammer Curl
Tricep Kickbacks is the second exercise. For this exercise, you will need only one dumbbell at a time. Choose a hand, lift the weight, palms facing your sides. Move to stand in a position with only one leg forwards. The leg you move is supposed to be the one opposite to the dumbbell. Move your free hand on your extended leg. You will then want to move forwards while maintaining your stance. Hinge forwards, make sure most of your weight is transferred to the forward leg. Hold this position. To perform the tricep kickback, bend your elbow; hold it parallel to your torso. Make sure that the dumbbell and lower arm is vertical with the floor. Hereon, extend your backwards, lower it back to position, and repeat for one minute. Change arms with next set.
Sumo Squat with Dumbbell is the third exercise. This is a great workout for your glutes and legs. You will need only one dumbbell. Point your toes out, move your feet apart, wider than your shoulder width. Stand straight, lift your chest, hold a dumbbell in your hands in front of your crotch. Hereon, move down, push your butt back and open your knees wide. When you go up, place your weight on heels and outer part of your feet. Repeat for one minute.
Sumo Squat with Dumbbell
Reverse Lunge with a Front Kick is the fourth exercise. Start with your feet about hip-width apart and your arms comfortably bend. Step your right foot back and lower yourself into a lounge. Make sure your knees form a ninety-degree angle. Hereon, press with your left heel and kick your right foot in front of you. Do this for thirty seconds and change your legs so you kick with your left foot instead of the right one.
Reverse Lunge with a Front Kick
Crunch and Punch with Dumbbells is the fifth exercise. You are going to lay down with both dumbbells in your hands; raise your knees so they each make a ninety-degree angle by the knee. If it is possible, secure your feet against a wall. Hold the dumbbells over your chest; roll up so you move your back in a diagonal position against the floor. While in air, punch into it with both dumbbells and move back to the floor. Repeat this exercise for one minute.
Crunch and Punch with Dumbbells
The Arnold Press is the sixth exercise in this workout. You want to sit in a chair with your back against its back. Lift both dumbbells in front of your head so your palms face towards your face. Then lift both arms upwards and twist them in hundred-and-eighty degrees so both arms have rotated by the time they are extended fully. Lower and return your arms to their original position. Repeat for one minute.
The Arnold Press
The Bent-over Dumbbell Rows with a Twist is the last of these exercises. Put your dumbbells in both hands and stand straight. Lower your back forwards so it is horizontal with the floor; bend your knees slightly. Hold the dumbbells down in front of your toes with your palms facing towards your body. As this exercise is with a “twist”, when you lift your arms back towards your chest, twist them around similarly to the Arnold Press before returning them to their previous position. You can do this one arm at a time, as well. Repeat for one minute.
The Bent-over Dumbbell Rows
Doing all of these exercises together may take longer than fifteen minutes; you do not need to do all of them, but it is recommended. Remember, when going through the total body workout bootcamp, you should not rest between the exercises and only for one minute after you have finished one set.
All of these exercises can be done in the comforts of your own home in little to no time. Usually, it is recommended you perform this workout before sleep, as that will allow your muscles more and better time to rest and heal and prepare you for the next workout tomorrow evening. And, do not forget: remember to stretch out after any exercise to avoid pains and misplaced joints.
Not only is this total body workout beneficial to you, the results will be immediate; performing this bootcamp on a regular basis will give you just the tone you need. If you wish to further improve and work on your health, combining this workout together with basic cardio training can, and will, give you the energy and confidence you need to go through your day.
Whey protein is not only a source of increased power, disease protection but offer much more advantages.
If you ever see those toned muscles and big bodied muscles and wonder what they must be doing right and you not? With you getting a good lean protein, veggies, good carbs and reasonable workout sessions, but still you are not there where they are? The only difference is Whey protein. It is not only the source of a greater power but regular intake can yield astonishing results.
Here are the top health benefits of having a tub of whey protein as part of your diet:
- Sustain muscle growth and get rid of extra fat
Whey protein will help you to shed those extra pounds you have been yearning for long to lose. In a recent research by Minnesota researchers, a study was conducted over a period of 12 weeks, where the subjects were allowed to intake only 500 calories per day. Next, some participants were given whey protein and others were given isocaloric mix beverage. The participants consuming whey lost a significant amount of body fat around 6.1% with greater muscle sustainability. If you have a craving for snacks, try nibbling on a whey protein bar.
- Significantly increase strength and size
Resistance training, extensive workout sessions to gain strength? In a recent study, Baylor University, Waco, Texas, researchers took 19 men on resistance training of a period of over 10 weeks. Some of the participants were given 14 grams of whey along with casein protein and also 6 grams of free amino acids, while the rest were given 20 gram placebo. Those who had consumed why were reported to have a greater fat-free mass and their muscle strength was also larger than others. The key, however, is to use the consumption of why in right order, that is, one hour before and after the exercises.
- Reduction in the hunger pangs
Do you ever feel those really urgent hunger pangs which compel you to eat something and curb on some snacks? If yes, then Whey is the protein of choice for you. Whey protein can be very fruitful in reduction of those hunger pangs. It could help you a lot in the reduction of hunger and avoid developing a physique that very much matches a bowling ball. In a study conducted by Australian researchers, 28 obese men were given 4 different kinds of drinks. Those consuming the drink containing 50 grams of whey had remarkably low levels of ghrelin which is a hormone which indicates the state of hunger to your brain. And this low level of ghrelin were administered even after four hours of consumption of drink. So, next time you have a craving, try drinking a protein shake instead of unhealthy snacks.
- Helps fighting against cancer
Cancer- a disease which has infected the lives of thousands across the globe. Cancer is a lethal disease which has destroyed the happy family trees far too often. However, it is possible to prevent from getting it. A trusted way is to get screenings on regular basis to test against the specific type of cancer which may have a family history. According to various studies conducted on whey protein, it is found that whey protein can be extremely helpful to fight against common forms of cancer which include colon and prostate. If you have a family history, and are at risk, get screened regularly and with the advice of your doctor and medical professionals, include whey protein in your diet.
- Manage stress
Stress is one of the most common causes of various diseases. Do you feel stress in routine? Then never think to hide behind the support of liquor because various studies which have been conducted in Netherland recently have indicated a far better alternative. According to research, researchers at Netherland put 58 people through an experimental stress and gave some of them whey protein. Those who consumed whey protein were said to experience fewer symptoms of stress and depression and were generally in a better mood then the rest of the subjects of the experiment. Researchers found likely changes in the brain serotonin. So, instead of using liquor in case of depression, try using a whey protein shake.
- Improve immunity
The strength of your immune system is important in protection against potential diseases and infection. Are you interested in improving your immune system? Researchers at University of Alberta have found out that male subjects of the study which were involved in tiring aerobic activity showed remarkably low levels of glutathione which impacts on things such as immune system, nervousness and gastrointestinal. Researchers also found that by taking whey protein, the subjects of the study experienced remarkably lower reduction in the level of glutathione. If you are into extensive cardio sessions but want to experience lower levels of glutathione, then whey protein is the solution.
Most people struggle with fat in their bodies mainly because of their lifestyle and eating habits. It is important to understand that certain foods have a significantly high thermogenic effect than others so they scorch calories when eaten and others have compounds and nutrients that stroke metabolic fire.
There is no single food that can be said to help burn fat on its own, but a combination of foods and proper diet will help you burn fat helping your body break down lipid that is stored for energy.
Before looking at the top 19 best foods to burn fat it is also important to highlight a few tips that will help you burn fat in addition to the foods:
• Eating a breakfast high in protein: Eating a breakfast high in proteins reduces both cravings and calorie intake for the day.
• Don’t take fruit juice and sugary drinks: Most people trying to burn fat take lots of fruity juice and sugary drinks not knowing that this is some of the most fattening drinks you can put in your body.
• Drinking water at least thirty minutes before a meal: Taking water thirty minutes have shown through research at the University of Birmingham to contribute significantly to weight loss. Take at least two cups of water.
• Soluble fiber: Eat soluble fiber. Soluble fiber and supplements like glucomannan help in fat burning.
• Tea or coffee drinking: Caffeine boosts metabolism rate for the body. Take as much tea and coffee.
• High intake of unprocessed and whole foods: Whole foods are healthier, easily digested by the body and they help avoid over eating.
• Eat food slowly: Research has shown that fast eaters gain more weight in the long run. Eating slowly helps you get full faster and will boost the hormones that help reduce weight.
• Eat using plates: Researchers explain that when you use a smaller plate, you will definitely eat less food than when you use a larger plate.
• Get enough sleep: poor sleep is a risk factor for gaining weight. So ensure you get a good night sleep.
• Choose the best fat burning foods: It is critical to note that all calories are not created equal because different foods go through a different metabolic pathway in the body. The food we choose to eat will have different effects on our level of hunger, the calories we burn and weight hormones.
Here are the 19 best fat burning foods to eat:
1. Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are one of the “slow carbs” They help burn fat, are digested slowly and will definitely keep you energized for longer. They have a high content of carotenoids, antioxidants that stabilize the levels of blood sugar lowering the insulin resistance. This prevents calories to be converted into fat. They are also high in vitamins A, C and B6 providing energy to burn at the gym.
2. Cayenne Pepper: A study by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition explains that capsaicin a chemical found in pepper catalyzes abdominal fat loss. This is through boosting the body’s capacity to convert energy from foods. It is also an appetite suppressant.
3. Guacamole: This is actually one of the most effective hunger squashing and fat burning foods. Avocados are rich in Vitamin B6 which counters cortisol a belly fat building stress hormone. They are also rich in monounsaturated fat which prevents the distribution of the body fat around the belly according to Diabetes care journal.
4. Wild Salmon: Proteins build more muscle and the more muscles built, the more the burning of fat. Fish is a healthy source of lean protein, more so from the wild salmon. According to Lauren Minchen a dietitian, wild salmon’s omega-3 fatty acid helps in fat burning and blocks storage of fat. In addition, proteins also help reduce cravings and keep off weight for longer. This is according to Alissa Rumsey of the Academy of Nutrition.
5. White tea: According to a study by the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, white tea stimulates the breakdown of fats (lipolysis) and blocks the formation of fat cells. Research has also shown that white tea is rich in antioxidants that trigger the release of fat from cells helping the livers ability to turn fat into energy.
6. Berries: Research from Texas Woman’s University showed that berries help burn fat because of their antioxidant called polyphenol. They also boost benefits from work out by ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
7. Eggs: Eggs provide choline a fat burning nutrient that turns off genes that facilitate fat storage in the belly. A study by Nutrition Research explains that when taken for breakfast they help increase the fat burning pace for the day.
8. Black beans: They are a source of resistant starch, a slow digesting insoluble fiber which feeds healthy bacteria in the gut triggering production of butyrate- a chemical that burns fat as fuel reducing fat inflammation in the body. It is important to note that a cup of black beans boasts 4.8 grams of the soluble fiber according to the Wake Forest Baptist Medical center.
9. Coconut oil: Coconut oil helps burn fat in the body. It reduces abdominal obesity since its triglycerides are not stored as fat but burnt as energy. This is according to a study published by the journal of lipids.
10. Almonds: Almonds contain a compound that helps limit the amount of fat absorbed by the body. The L-arginine amino acid in Almonds helps burn fat and carbs. This is according to the Journal of the American heart association.
11. Spinach: This leafy green food is rich in Vitamin A, folate and iron which are energy boosting nutrients help reduce appetite curbing calorie intake through a compound called thylakoids.
12. Cinnamon: Cinnamon has polyphenol antioxidant that improves insulin sensitivity by altering the body’s composition. This keeps the blood sugar levels stable and prevents hunger.
13. Cauliflower: According to Juan Carlos Santana of the Institute of Human Performance, this Crunchy crucifer vegetable is highly thermogenic helping the body burn more calories while digesting them.
14. Black rice: According to the American chemical society, black rice is very rich in antioxidant, more fiber, rich in vitamin E with less sugar. This allows less inflammation hence less fat storage.
15. Plums: Plums boost a phenolic compound which turns off fat genes and limits the amount of fat absorbed by body cells through gelatin.
16. Peanut butter: Contains flat-belly nutrients, cholesterol lowering fats and are rich in plant proteins. Peanut butter also contains phenylalanine amino acid that triggers appetite reduction hormones helping in burning fat and weight loss.
17. Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called allicin which helps in fighting body fat. It is important to note that the allicin compound is what gives garlic the pungent smell and taste.
18. Olive oil: According to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, polyphenol a healthy fat in olive oil decreases fat storing inflammation. It also prevents COX-1 and COX-2, the two pro-inflammatory enzymes.
19. Turmeric: The orange root is a great fat fighter. This is because of curcumin, an active ingredient which has a high anti inflammatory capability. A study published by the Journal of Oncogene shows that turmeric is actually one of the most effective anti inflammation food in our times.