For a healthy thanksgiving recipe or snack, you will find nothing better and healthier than the Cobb Salad recipe that we offer. Try the recipe of the delicious Cobb Salad.
Cobb Salad Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe
- 1/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2/3 c. olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 12 oz. cooked chicken, diced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- Combine 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 2/3 cup olive oil, salt, and pepper in a jar. Spread 1 head of chopped lettuce in a large platter then add 4 hard-boiled eggs, 12 oz. chicken, an avocado, 8 slices of bacon, cherry tomatoes, and blue cheese. Season again with salt and pepper and decorate with chives.
… want more recipes like this or you need to LOSE WEIGHT?
YES? Then you need to check this!
7DayMeal Plan will deliver you each week weight loss recipes…
…that will help you loss weight and stay healthy.
If you want to lose weight and acquire a healthy
lifestyle but you don’t have time or the experience
to prepare healthy meals, then you have to try 7DayMeal Plan.
See what it’s all about here, 100% complimentary
Now imagine this:
How your life will be better if you lose weight and have your
Can you imagine how wonderful that must feel?
Can you believe that could be you?
Do yourself a favor. Make the transition from fantasy to reality today.