Are you a big fan of seafood and you are looking for a handy and healthy recipe that enriches you with the benefits of seafood? Then your next recipe is here! Knowing that it is made up of crab and avocado might make you wonder if it is tasty, but actually it is a delicious and healthy meal that you have to try.
The crab supplies you with the protein you need and the avocado is rich in healthy fats that aids the fat loss process, so you shouldn’t miss this one!
Crab Avocado Wraps Recipe
- (3 Tbsp.) light cream cheese
- (3 Tbsp.) fat-free sour cream
- (4) green onions, chopped
- (1/2 lb.) fresh crabmeat, free of bones
- (6) whole-wheat 8-inch tortillas
- (1 medium) cucumber, thinly sliced
- (1 Tbsp.) wasabi powder, combined with (1 Tbsp.) cold water
- (1 large) avocado, quartered, pitted, and sliced
- 1. Put the sour cream, cream cheese, crab, pepper, and onions in a food processor to combine them.
- 2. Put the tortillas in a plastic wrap and put that wrap in the microwave in high heat for one minute. Then put on each of the tortillas crabs, cucumbers, and some wasabi mixture and avocado. The quantities are based on what you prefer.