This roasted brussels sprouts recipe is a healthy thanksgiving recipe that has a lot of nutritional values with low calories and delicious taste!
Healthy Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, stem ends trimmed and cut in half
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and pour the brussels sprouts in a pot with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook this mixture for 20 minutes until the bruseels sprouts are brownish. After that, add 2 teaspoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice and ½ cup of toasted and chopped walnuts.
… want more recipes like this or you need to LOSE WEIGHT?
YES? Then you need to check this!
7DayMeal Plan will deliver you each week weight loss recipes…
…that will help you loss weight and stay healthy.
If you want to lose weight and acquire a healthy
lifestyle but you don’t have time or the experience
to prepare healthy meals, then you have to try 7DayMeal Plan.
See what it’s all about here, 100% complimentary
Now imagine this:
How your life will be better if you lose weight and have your
Can you imagine how wonderful that must feel?
Can you believe that could be you?
Do yourself a favor. Make the transition from fantasy to reality today.