Looking for a healthy option for your thanksgiving? Why don’t you try the healthy pupmkin soup recipe that will make you feel full with good nutrients and delicious taste?
Healthy Thanksgiving Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750g pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock*
- ¼ cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- Start by heating the olive oil in a large pot and pour the garlic and onion and cook them in the oil. Then add the pupmkin, potato, and chicken broth until it starts to boil. Make sure you simmer the mixture for 20 minutes by reducing the heat and waiting for the pumpkin to become softer.. Put the mixture in a blender until it becomes smoother and add the yogurt then serve.
… want more recipes like this or you need to LOSE WEIGHT?
YES? Then you need to check this!
7DayMeal Plan will deliver you each week weight loss recipes…
…that will help you loss weight and stay healthy.
If you want to lose weight and acquire a healthy
lifestyle but you don’t have time or the experience
to prepare healthy meals, then you have to try 7DayMeal Plan.
See what it’s all about here, 100% complimentary
Now imagine this:
How your life will be better if you lose weight and have your
Can you imagine how wonderful that must feel?
Can you believe that could be you?
Do yourself a favor. Make the transition from fantasy to reality today.