What is better than a turkey recipe for thanksgiving dinner? Especially if this recipe is healthy and has many nutritional benefits.
Healthy Turkey Recipe Thanksgiving
- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package prewashed
- baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 (1 3/4-pound) boneless turkey breast half
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Oregano sprigs (optional)
- Preheat a pan and add 1 tbsp of water and spinach and cook them for 5 minutes. Put the spinach mixture in a colander and press until moist. Then heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and add 2 tbsp of water and chopped shallots, and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes and then add the spinach, feta, breadcrumbs, oregano, ¼ tsp salt, 1/8 tsp peppor, and egg white. Then cut the breast as if you open a book and put the breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until you put the spinach in and roll up the breast with rubbing it in ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Then preheat the oven to 325 degrees and heat 2 tsp oil in a large oven and add the turkey for 5 minutes and remove it. Put two tbsps shallot and saute for 30 seconds and stir in wine. Add the turkey and broth to pan till they boil then cover and bake for 40 minutes. Put the pan on stovetop for high heat and then combine cornstarch and 1 tbsp of water by stirring with a whisk. Cook this mixture for 1 minute until the mixture becomes somehow thick. Then after constant stirring, remove the mixture from the heat. Then, add butter and stir with a whisk. Remove the wine from the turkey and cut it into 8 slices. Serve sauce with the turkey and decorate your dish with oregano.
… want more recipes like this or you need to LOSE WEIGHT?
YES? Then you need to check this!
7DayMeal Plan will deliver you each week weight loss recipes…
…that will help you loss weight and stay healthy.
If you want to lose weight and acquire a healthy
lifestyle but you don’t have time or the experience
to prepare healthy meals, then you have to try 7DayMeal Plan.
See what it’s all about here, 100% complimentary
Now imagine this:
How your life will be better if you lose weight and have your
Can you imagine how wonderful that must feel?
Can you believe that could be you?
Do yourself a favor. Make the transition from fantasy to reality today.