This recipe is low fat, a good source of protein and is almost low sodium.
Low Fat Lasagne
- 1 pc. Squash
- 2 pcs. Sweet pepper
- 3 pcs. Ripe tomato
- 1 pcs. Carrot
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 1-2 pcs. Onion
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2-3 sprigs Dill, parsley
- 12 pcs. Lazagne pasta
- 1 tablespoon Creamy Oil
- 1 glass Milk
- 50 gr. Cheese
- 1 tsp Flour
- 50 ml White dry wine
- Salt, black pepper, sugar, fragrant herbs, nutmeg
- Low Fat Lasagne is prepared from a purchased dry paste. Can be used a purchased paste, which requires preliminary preparation. There is nothing complicated in this, it is necessary only while preparing the sauce, boil the pasta.
- It should be said that the paste sheets do not stick together, so they can be cooked at the same time, periodically separating them so that there are both sides of the sheets in the water. The ready-made pasta can be placed on plates until the sauce is cooked.
- Low Fat Lasagne, in the first place, is a good vegetable sauce. Clear all vegetables. Zucchini, even if it is very young, should not be used together with skin.
- Onion finely chopped and fried put in olive oil until soft. Pre-bake the sweet pepper. It is recommended to lubricate the surface of the pepper with a drop of vegetable oil, pierce the pepper with a knife and put it into the microwave for 5-6 minutes at full power.
- Cut the carrots and add them to the onions. Also add 1-2 pieces of chopped garlic. Fry all over medium heat for a few minutes. While the onions are fried, scald the tomatoes and peel them off, remove the seeds. Finely chop the flesh with a knife. The flesh of baked pepper is also finely chopped.
- Add the pulp of pepper and tomato to a frying pan, add salt and black ground pepper, 1 tsp. Sugar and 2-3 pinches of a mixture of dry fragrant herbs: basil, oregano, savory
- Pour in the white dry wine, add finely chopped greens of dill and parsley, and simmer under the lid on a low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Peeled zucchini cut into cubes and add to the vegetable stew.
- Like meat lasagna, Low Fat Lasagne is prepared with bechamel sauce. In a separate skillet, cook a little milk sauce. Preheat a frying pan and melt 1 tablespoon. Butter. Add 1 tsp. of flour and quickly fry it. Add cold milk in small portions, stirring constantly and breaking the lumps. Salt and add grated nutmeg on the tip of the knife.
- The last top layer of the paste should completely cover the sauce. The top layer should be neatly leveled. Lubricate the top of the lasagna with milk sauce - carefully and without omissions. The thickness of the layer of milk sauce is more than 5 mm. Let it be better a little more than very thin. Sprinkle lasagna with grated cheese.
- Low Fat Lasagne is baked in the oven at a temperature of 220 degrees - the time is indicated on the paste packaging, 25-30 minutes
The finished Low Fat Lasagne is cut into portions, neatly separating the layers from the walls of the mold. Dispense on plates and serve immediately.
Servings: 6 Serving size: 135g
Average Serve Average 50g
Energy 555 kJ 210 kJ
135 Ca 50 Cal
Protein 8.95 g 3.5 g
Fat, total 3.6 g 1.35 g
Saturated 1.5 g 0.5 g
Carbohydrate 14.2 g 5.5 g
Sugars 4.4 g 1.5 g
Sodium 160 mg 62 mg
If you loved this article, we think you'll also enjoy these other tips and chalanges: