Vegans are sometimes looking for some healthy appetizers that are nutritious and delicious too.
Accordingly, we are presenting you that plant-based appetizer that will nourish them without lacking the taste.
Even if you are not a vegan, you can enjoy eating this delicious appetizer as it is filled with fibers and other healthy vitamins that will make you feel light and healthy without sacrificing the taste or your dieting goals.
Quick And Easy Vegan Appetizer
- 2 cups firm tofu drained and cubed
- 3 Tbsp Becel® Vegan melted
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 English cucumber seeds removed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1. Put the cider vinegar and lemon juice on tofu and Becel Vegan that are placed all in a food processor. Make sure that this mixture is smooth and mixed well then add oregano, salt, pepper, and cucumber. Blitz them until they are combined properly.
- 2. After cooking them, put the mixture in a serving dish in the refrigerator for a while to the time of serving. You can add breads, veggies, or crackers to the mildly chilled dish.