Rosemary and lemon are a perfect combination towards the weight loss journey. For those who seek to eat healthily then this recipe of the rosemary lemon grilled chicken is just perfect. The recipe is a low-calorie diet which will spice up your meal without being worried on watching your weight.
Rosemary Lemon Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend garlic, lemon and lemon zest, lemon juice, and butter using the food processor. Use 1/3 of the mixture to marinate then set aside the rest of the mixture safely.
- Using salt and pepper, flavor the chicken evenly. With the 1/3 marinade mixture, rub the chicken. Consequently, put the marinated chicken into a bowl and cover then refrigerate for 3 hrs.
- Preheat the grill and ensure part of the lemon and rosemary mixture is available to facilitate basting.
- Ensure the chicken is grilled for around 4 minutes each on both sides or until cooked. While grilling, use the lemon mixture for basting until the chicken is ready for eating.
- Once the chicken is out of the grill, top it up with the rest of the lemon and rosemary mixture.