A spinach banana smoothie is a nice and healthy drink that you can enjoy whenever you need a boost of energy and something sweet to sip on. It is wonderful mix that can effectively help you with both these aspects.
Spinach Banana Smoothie Recipe
The following are the ingredients needed:
- 4 cups of raw baby spinach
- 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt (1 serving)
- 1 banana
- Put 4 cups of spinach into the blender
- Proceed to pour the yogurt over the spinach
- Cut up the banana and place the pieces into the blender
- Once you’re done, blend the items for around 1 to 2 minutes. In case you see that the mixture is too thick to blend, start to add water accordingly.