Want a family thanksgiving pie? Try this healthy apple pie thanksgiving recipe that is healthy for only 250 calories and can be cooked in 40 minutes only.
Thanksgiving Healthy Apple Pie Recipe
- Healthier Whole Wheat Pie Crust 2
- 10 cups Granny Smith apples peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoon powdered stevia
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 egg white
- Put 1 tbsp of lemon juice over 4 cups of sliced Granny Smith apples and mix them with 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, ¼ tsp nutmeg and salt, 1 ½ tsp powdered stevia. Place 6 cups of sliced apples in a large Dutch oven and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the apples from the heat and stir with the other prepared apples. Add 1 tbsp whole wheat pastry flour to all of the apples and combine properly. Cook for 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 425 degrees, where you place the position rack on the lower third of oven. Then add apples into a prepared pie crust and cover the mixture with another prepared pie crust. Bring a brush to brush the top with egg white and sprinkle with cinnamon before baking for 40 minutes. Get the pie out for 20 minutes and then slice it.
- Cook Time 40 minutes Total Time 40 minutes Servings 12 Calories 251 kcal Author Brenda Bennett
… want more recipes like this or you need to LOSE WEIGHT?
YES? Then you need to check this!
7DayMeal Plan will deliver you each week weight loss recipes…
…that will help you loss weight and stay healthy.
If you want to lose weight and acquire a healthy
lifestyle but you don’t have time or the experience
to prepare healthy meals, then you have to try 7DayMeal Plan.
See what it’s all about here, 100% complimentary
Now imagine this:
How your life will be better if you lose weight and have your
Can you imagine how wonderful that must feel?
Can you believe that could be you?
Do yourself a favor. Make the transition from fantasy to reality today.