Are you looking for an easy-to-cook and effective weight loss recipe? If yes, then do no look any further as you have navigated to the right page. This incredible recipe will not only help you accomplish your weight loss mission, but also it will certainly fulfill your cravings for hunger. You can pair this “Tuscan Tortellini Vegetable Soup” with a fresh loaf of crusty bread to enjoy its finger-licking taste. Also note, this soup is extremely nutritious and it supplies potent minerals and nutrients to your body.
1. Two tablespoons of olive oil
2. One and a half cups of chopped carrots
3. One and a half cups of chopped yellow onion (medium-sized)
4. One cup of chopped celery (around 3 stalks)
5. Two cups chopped of green beans, around 1-inch pieces
6. Two cups of chopped zucchini (around 2 small-sized zucchini)
5. Four cloves of minced garlic
6. Three (14.5 oz) cans of vegetable broth or low-sodium chicken broth
7. Two (14.5 oz) cans of diced tomatoes
8. One tablespoon of dried basil and rosemary (perfectly crushed)
9. Half tablespoon of dried thyme
10. Salt and black pepper, to taste
11. One (9 oz) package of refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
12. Three cups of packed spinach 13. Parmesan Cheese or Shredded Romano, for serving
Step 1- Take a large pot and heat olive oil over an over medium-high temperature. Now, add chopped celery, carrots, and onion & saute the veggies for three minutes. Next, add the green beans & saute them for three more minutes.
Step 2 - Add garlic and zucchini to the skillet and saute them for one minute. Pour in the required amount of broth and tomatoes. Consecutively add the following ingredients to your cooking skillet, such as basil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Step 3 - Bring this mixture to a gentle boil. After that, reduce the heat to a medium temperature and allow it to boil for eight minutes. Now, add tortellini & let it boil for 5-7 minutes. Stir in the spinach & cook it for two minutes.
Step 4 - Serve this nutritious and warm Tuscan Tortellini Vegetable Soup with Parmesan cheese or Romano. Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes