Are you looking for a healthy, tasty, and easy-to-cook recipe that helps you accomplish your weight-loss mission? Well, if yes, then look no further as you have landed to the right page.
This weight-loss recipe for preparing “Vegetable Skewers” is ideal for hot and humid summer days. Plus, “Vegetable Skewer” offers you an optimum nutritional value, making it one of the opulent sources of energy, protein, sodium, and other essential minerals.
Now, keep reading in order to reveal more details about this incredible weight-loss vegan recipe.
- Two cups of cooked brown rice/ quinoa/ couscous.
- Ingredients for preparing Skewers: eight mushrooms, eight cherry tomatoes, one large zucchini (thickly sliced), 1/2 red capsicum (sliced), and 1/2 onion (chopped into wedges)
- Ingredients for marinade: two tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, one crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, chili, oregano, and pepper & salt to taste.
- Ingredients for preparing sauce: 50 grams of Greek yogurt, two tablespoons of chopped mint, and one clove of crushed garlic
- Step 1: Soak your skewers for 20 minutes if you're using wooden skewers.
- Step 2: Now, place all of the aforementioned marinade ingredients into a large skillet and mix them well. Place your vegetables into this skillet and mix them (until they are properly coated with marinade). Now, set it aside for 20 minutes.
- Step 3: Take another bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and set it aside.
- Step 4: Heat your BBQ grill or griddle pan to high.
- Step 5: Skewer your marinated vegetables on the eight wooden skewers and properly grill them until cooked.
- Step 6: Sprinkle the sauce on the skewers and serve it with a bowl of freshly cooked brown rice, quinoa, or couscous. Now, enjoy the finger-licking taste of vegetable skewers. To easily fulfill your weight-loss goal, don't forget to add this recipe to your regular diet.